Civil & Commercial Litigation
Preventing or resolving conflicts is our specialty and touches on most of our practice areas. We routinely act in a broad range of matters including insurance coverage denials (disability, property, and other losses), real estate disputes, breach of contract, negligence, creditor remedies, will contests and estate disputes.
Menzies Lawyers litigation practice is built on the extensive knowledge base and experience of the firm's trial lawyers. Whether you are defending against a claim, or want to start one, we can evaluate your case, attempt to find a negotiated solution, or represent you at the courts to obtain the best possible outcome.
If you need guidance or representation in the following matters whether simple or
complex, we have the experience, knowledge and skill to help:
• Auto Accidents
• Business and Contract Disputes
• Employment Law (Wrongful Dismissal, Constructive Dismissal, Employment Contracts)
• Negligence & Malpractice
• Defamation (Libel & Slander)
• Debt Collections and Creditor Remedies
• Estate Litigation and Guardianship Issues (including Will contests and Elder Abuse)
• Insurance Claims (Property, Motor Vehicle Accident, Fire, Theft, Disability)
• Personal Injury
• Real Estate Disputes
• Wrongful Death
To set up a consultation meeting with one of our litigation lawyers, please get in touch
with Menzies Lawyers at email@example.com or call 613.722.1313. From our
downtown Ottawa offices, we represent clients throughout the region.