We notarize and commission documents for an affordable flat fee.
The notaries and commissioners of oaths at our office can witness oaths, solemn affirmations, the signing of affidavits or statutory declarations. We can also certify documents to be true copies of the original.
The most common documents we can assist with are the following:
• Drafting and Notarization of Consent for Children Travelling Abroad
• Certification of Applicant’s Photograph (if client is known to us)
• Statutory Declarations Confirming Identity (if client is known to us)
• Statutory Declaration of Marital Status
• Statutory Declaration re: Ownership of Property or Vehicle Transfer
• Other types of Statutory Declarations
Please note that we cannot witness cohabitation agreements, separation agreements, or other Family Law documents, or Wills or Powers of Attorney that we have not prepared.
Our fee is $30.00 plus HST per document to be notarized. Additional fees apply if we
are required to prepare the affidavit, letter, or document to be notarized.
Get in touch with us to make an appointment.